Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 1, 2014

What I Read: August



I can't tell you much about this book without completely ruining it. Everyone I've ever heard talk about it says, "READ IT!!" and I guess I'm saying that, too. It's a book I want to talk about with people. A book that will make me think about it after I've finished it. But, that said, did I LOVE it? No... I don't think so. Was I able to put it down? No. I wanted to keep going. It had me turning pages, eager for the answers, that's for sure. But, I feel so torn about it! Anyway, READ IT. But only because I need to talk about it with someone!! 




I started reading this book months ago and finally finished it this month. I wasn't enthralled in the same way as I was with "Divergent" but towards the end, I was definitely more interested. A good action read, if that's your thing. 



This is definitely one of the better books I've read. I couldn't put it down and just knew it would break my heart in all kinds of good ways. It delivered for sure. I started a local book club this month and chose this book for our first meeting in September and I'm SO glad! It's an awesome book for discussion because there's a large moral issue that's central to the story line. I loved this book. READ IT! And not just because I want to discuss it with you. 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...